Friday, May 01, 2009

One More Reason to Dislike iggy . . . .

If BC Voters need yet another reason to dislike/distrust iggy, check out this morning's "Early Edition" with Rick Cluff at the 2:11:30 mark.* (Requires Real Player, which I took pains to download, but that's a whole 'nuther story.)

If you don't want to bother, here's the verbatim transcript as per moi:

Pluffmaster: "Do you support the BC Liberal's carbon tax idea?"

iggy: "I'm not gonna wade into provincial politics. That's for the BC voter to decide."

Pluffmaster: "Aw, come on. It's just you and me." (chuckling)

iggy: "Look, I don't think it's any secret that a federal Liberal wants Gordon Campbell to win re-election. I think I can go that far, but I won't be drawn further."

'Nuff said, ya'll** ? ? ? ?

Note to RossK: See, I wasn't listening to the Goodship Watercarrier and his "Illegible Boys" - were you?
sorry, my Southern roots slipped out.


Anonymous said...

Well, this rant is rather childish.

No one should interfere with provincial politics.

janfromthebruce said...

If that is true, why is the pro-STV camp soliciting support from federal BC MPs?

Anyway, it looks like the red shirts want the combined blue & red shirt team in BC to win. No wonder Iggy and the federal libs are keeping the Harper Conservative agenda on track - their bedmates - LOL.

West End Bob said...


What "rant"?

The point of the post - in case you missed the bold, red print - was iggy's support of LINO (Liberal in Name Only) gordo campbell, who is anything but "liberal."

Interfering in provincial politics was only the context of his answer.

Get a clue . . . .

Gazetteer said...

Great pick-up Bob.

And, when I lived in the States I learne that y'all is the perfect gender-free term.

Here's the thing...

Does this mean Ujji is all for Gordo and, say, Kash Heed in his home riding of SoVan also?

West End Bob said...

It's a mystery, RossK.

Who can figure out the SoCred/Lino mind? Surely not Yours Truly . . . .

Anonymous said...

Well, if Iggy can't even detect the rank smell of a LINO, it must mean that he's fallen into the clutches of the old Reform, Socred, Alliance, LINO machine himself.

Tell me I'm wrong. Please.