Friday, April 27, 2012

Side-Splitting Laughter on May 18th . . . .

From today's Adbusters email.

Full page link here.    Pay particular attention to the Laughriot on May 18th.

The May 2012 Insurrection

Tactical Briefing #30.
 
NICK WHALEN
Hey you dreamers, strikers and new left redeemers out there,
For thirty-one magical days beginning this Tuesday, May 1, we take the plunge and Strike! We block the Golden Gate Bridge; occupy a Manhattan-bound tunnel; seize the ports. In 115 cities, we march into banks, erect tents and refuse to leave. We disrupt financial institutions forcing thousands to preemptively close. Five thousand of us pray, dance, sleep on Wall Street and in front of the Fed and if the Bloombergs of the world bring out paramilitary police to intimidate us, we use our social media fire to call out 50,000 more occupiers.

Hope to hear ya'll laughing hysterically on May 18th . . . .


15 comments:

Mr. Sarker said...

Hi,

This is an excellent site and your topic is very nice. I am really fascinated.

Supply Chain Jobs, IT Jobs

Mr. Juwel said...

Hi,

This is an excellent site and your topic is very nice. I am really fascinated.

Supply Chain Jobs, IT Jobs

Obaidur said...

Hi,

This is an excellent site and your topic is very nice. I am really fascinated.

Ngo Jobs, IT Jobs, Bank jobs

Obaidur said...

Thanks to share such nice information.

Ngo Jobs, IT Jobs, Bank jobs

Obaidur said...

Thanks to share such nice information.

Sales Jobs, IT Jobs, NGO jobs

Obaidur said...

Thanks for your nice information.

Students loan

Obaidur said...

Thanks for Your information.


College Admission, College info, University admission

Obaidur said...

Thanks for Your information.


College Admission, College info, University admission

Obaidur said...

Thanks for Your information.

JSC Scholarship, SSC Scholarship, HSC Scholarship, Graduation Scholarship

Obaidur said...

Thanks for Your information.

JSC Scholarship, SSC Scholarship, HSC Scholarship, Graduation Scholarship

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from
this site.

Also visit my website Air Jordan

Anonymous said...

I think what you posted made a lot of sense.
However, what about this? what if you added
a little information? I ain't suggesting your content is not good., however what if you added something to possibly get people's attention?
I mean "Side-Splitting Laughter on May 18th . . . ." is kinda boring.
You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get people interested about everything've written.
Just my opinion, it would make your website a little
bit more interesting.

Look into my homepage - Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I
say… I put things off a lot and never seem to get anything done.


my web-site :: louis Vuitton pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I
am encountering problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

my website ... Michael Kors Handbags

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is existing on web?



Feel free to surf to my web site - Air Max Pas Cher