Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Vancouver Pics . . . .

My three week stay in our future home comes to an
end early tomorrow morning so I thought sharing some pictures with you would be appropriate . . . .

Through a lot of rain, mudslides into the water reservoirs forcing a "boil water" situation, snow falling on a normally snow-free city and then turning frigid with ice-covered streets and sidewalks, I pretty much fully experienced a Vancouver winter. Yeah, I know it's not winter 'til December 22nd, but try and tell these folks that . . . . .











































Hope you enjoyed the snowpics . . . .


Next post from warm (75 degrees F) and sunny Florida . . . .

Funny thing, it's still hard to leave Vancouver even with the current weather . . . . Think that legitimizes our decision to move here permanently.


7 comments:

Daniel wbc said...

Yes, it sounds like you're a complete convert. :-)

Sorry you have to leave home early. Safe travel to you.

Thanks for the photos. Wow!

West End Bob said...

I was going to put one in of the plant you two gave us, but I figured I'd just keep that between us. :) It's back in our neighbour's care 'til our next trip up.

Looks like you guys got quite a bit of the white fluffy stuff, too!

Tom said...

Beautiful pics. They have me excited for our first snowfall. It's the only one I truly enjoy.

West End Bob said...

tom,

That's understandable . . . After the first few days, it's time to go back to sunshine.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I LOVE Vancouver. We have been there a few times, not too far from SF where we use to live.

West End Bob said...

James,

Thanks for checking in - I've been trying to catch up on your blog the past couple of days. I like it a lot - Especially the professional template and features, all very professional.

laura k said...

Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them.