Thursday, June 25, 2009

S.P.P. DVD . . . .

At The Lady Alison's suggestion, I had placed the Paul Manly documentary "You, Me and the S.P.P: Trading Democracy for Corporate Rule" on my Vancouver library request list months ago.

Once released, it finally came to my local branch yesterday. I picked it up after lunch and watched it this afternoon.

Great stuff, and every Canadian should view it to become fully informed on the creeping US-ization of North America.

Scary stuff, Gang.

Tell your peeps . . . .


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah hah! You're the one (request) I've been waiting behind (VPL)for this DVD. Am so looking forward to watching it. Would also like to educate most of the people I know who have absolutely NO clue as to what their government is doing behind their backs.

By the way....love your website.

Wendy Kent

West End Bob said...

Wendy,

You couldn't have waited too long for me to watch it as I only had it one day - Ha!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and glad you stopped by . . . .