Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Reason to Despise the Life-Form *. . . . .

*Merriam Webster defines as "a kind of organism". An appropriate description of Karl Rove, I'd say.



From the life-form's statement today:


ROVE: I will miss, deeply miss my work here, my colleagues, and the opportunity to serve you and our nation, Mr. President.

But I look forward to continuing our friendship of 34 years, to being your fierce and committed advocate on the outside, and to the next journey we might make together.

At month's end, I will join those whom you meet in your travels, the ordinary Americans who tell you they are praying for you.

Like them, I will ask for God's continued gifts of strength and wisdom for you and your work, your vital work for our country and the world, and for the almighty's continued blessing of our great country.

Thank you again for this extraordinary opportunity.


Yes, let's invoke the name of the almighty, prayer and blessings. It's worked quite well with the masses in the past.

Gag me with a friggin' spoon, and hopefully one that has never come near this cretin's mouth . . . .


1 comment:

Tom said...

Ding Dong the witch is dead!