Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bloggerpalooza ! ! ! !

(This post will remain at the top of blog 'til after the event - Newer posts follow)

Compliments of Alison @ Creekside:

Bloggerpalooza!

When : Noon on Sunday April 22
Where : Olympia Pizza at Denman and Nelson in Vancouver's West End.
Who : Ross from The Gazetteer, Dave and Dana from The Galloping Beaver, Bob and David from Moving To Vancouver. and me. So far....

So if you're a lotusland blogger and would like to come, leave me a message here or e me at alisonmatdowcodotcom and I'll update as needed.



If you're reading this, you need to be there.

Hope you can join us . . . .


5 comments:

Alison said...

Had to come to see if you'd included my Karaoke comment. Not serious, of course, but no need to tell Ross yet ;-)

West End Bob said...

My lips are sealed . . . .

RossK said...

But WEB, you, to the best of my knowledge, are not Belinda Carlyle.....

Although that wouldn't be worst possible Karaoke tune of all time.

.

West End Bob said...

Oooohhhhhh,

Go Go's reference . . . Good one, Ross.

RossK said...

Sure.

And while all the Go-Go's were good Go-Gos, if I remember correctly it was/is Charlotte that really had/has it.