Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Funny . . . .

MY NEW CAR

I bought a new Lexus 330 but returned to the dealer the next day because I couldn't get the radio to work.

The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Nelson," the salesman said to the radio.

The Radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"

"Willie!" he continued and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers.

Then he said, "Ray Charles!", and in an instant "Georgia On My Mind" replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven," I'd get beautiful classical music. If I said, "Beatles," I'd get one of their awesome songs. Yesterday, a driver ran a red light and nearly creamed my new Lexus, but I swerved in time to avoid him.? I yelled, "Ass Hole!"

Immediately Hail-to-the-Chief began playing.

I LOVE this car!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant car! That's too funny.

gito said...

that's funny! Did you get the Hibrid one?

West End Bob said...

No, Gito, just the basic one . . . . :)